[Activity] Walking Workout with Music by Cat Yeo
Time & Location
About the Event
Enter Zoom Session: https://zoom.us/j/97640780835
Get prepared to start your Saturday morning off with positive vibes! Cat's walking workout with music promises to be a really fun boost. And best of all, you can do it with the whole family!
This is a great Low impact workout for any age or fitness level and it can be done in the comfort of your home. You will be walking to the beat of different genres of music and you can even choose to do so with the added challenge of holding some light weights.
Cat Yeo is an instructor with about 20 years of experience in the field of dance, movement and fitness. She recently adopted a Plant-Based diet/lifestyle 3 years ago and finds tremendous improvement in her personal health as well as the health of clients who have decided to shift to a Plant-based nutrition plan.
Things to prep:
- a pair of 1kg dumbbells or if you don’t have any, you can get creative by using canned food or water bottles filled with water.
- Bottle of water handy to drink
- Towel (optional)
- Wear sport shoes and exercise outfit
- This is an online event.
- Please note that this session will be recorded by the Swap4Earth committee.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email with an access link to the festival
- Free Entry$0$00$0