[Teach-In] Climate Change, Sustainability and You by ZeroWasteSG
Time & Location
About the Event
Enter Zoom Session: https://zoom.us/j/98132578066
This is an engaging discussion by Zero Waste SG where we discuss the impacts of climate change and sustainability on our communities and why it's necessary to start turning our individual actions into calling for collective change. It will be interactive, informative and participants will be able to learn and inspire one another too!
- To give a quick overview of the interconnectedness between climate change and our current habits
- To provide tangible actions to encourage change and discuss the importance of making an individual stance
- To rethink our mindset and attitudes towards a less waste lifestyle and how we can turn that energy into collective action
Kay Lee - Facilitator
Kay is a Project Executive at Zero Waste SG. Born in Singapore and raised across several cities and with a background in legal studies, she is passionate about sustainability and a more conscious lifestyle. Since joining the Organisation in 2019, she has spoken at various corporate and school events on a wide array of topics, and hosts ZWSG’s #LetsChat Live Series. She strongly resonates with the interconnectedness of systems and people, and is looking forward to educating and enlightening those around her and empowering them to act.
- This is an online event.
- Please note that this session will be recorded by the Swap4Earth committee.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email with an access link to the festival
- Free Entry$0$00$0