[Workshop] DIY Natural Cleaning with Eco Enzymes by Zerowaste Food Singapore
Time & Location
About the Event
Enter Zoom Session: https://zoom.us/j/92734512489
Learn how to upcycle fruit waste into a non-toxic multi-purpose cleaning solution for your home and garden while reducing environmental impact. Take the first step towards a healthy waste-free lifestyle!
Ingredients you’ll need
- Citrus Fruit Peels
Materials you’ll need
- Wide-mouth Plastic Container (eg.CNY, peanut butter jars)
- Gain a deeper understanding on the issue of food waste in Singapore.
- Identify tangible solutions for reducing food waste at home.
- Get resources to help one another build a stronger community.
Host - Yap Su Chii
After witnessing how much food waste was generated in her F&B job, Su Chii started looking for ways to reduce food waste at her workplace, participating in food rescue missions and food waste projects.
Founded in 2018, Zerowaste Food Singapore is an educational start-up that aims to help Singapore reduce food waste. We hope to give household food waste a second life through education talks and hands-on workshops.
- This is an online event.
- Please note that this session will be recorded by the Swap4Earth committee.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email with an access link to the festival
- Free Entry$0$00$0